A Cooper Cases original, the Dynamo has a comforting foam casing that acts as a barrier between your child’s wild exploration and you have heart attack.
launched in 2012, it’s great for all ages. Your 2-year-old can use it as a teething toy, which is totally fine due to its non-toxic EVA foam material. Your 5-year-old can play daddy, swinging it like a briefcase by the cool handle that doubles as a dual-angled stand. It even has the power to enchant parents. But if not, they can easily remove the tablet and switch to “adult mode”.
Cooper Dynamo Rugged Kids Play Case
- Best shockproof protection with durable rubberized 100% non-toxic EVA foam cushion
- Easy to wash and clean single-piece bumper
- The innovative, unbreakable casing fully covers the back of the device
- Easy carry and travel with comfortable grip handle designed as one hand carrier (perfect for smaller children's hands)
- The handle folds into a hands-free upright stand for learning music, watching videos, reading books, playing games, and using educational apps
- Get better typing & drawing angle with a kickstand display
- Case handle can be mounted to car headrest for back seat entertainment
- The Dynamo protects from hard falls, shock, and impact with a raised bezel around screen edges
- Give your iPad the indestructible armor body protection it deserves
- Comes with a plastic screen protector that won’t hinder its use
- Access all ports and cameras with custom case openings
- Provides reassuring cushioning for your iPad without taking any functionality away
- The Dynamo is made of lightweight, sturdy, child-friendly, and kid-safe EVA foam.
- Get it in green, blue, orange, purple, pink, or black to match any baby, boy, girl, toddler, child, teen of any age group!
- Also suitable for the elderly, people with disabilities, active adults, and busy professionals.
- USA/EU/CA/AUS CERTIFIED SAFE & TESTED - CPSIA/ASTM (USA), ROHS/EN-71-3 (EU), CCPSA (CA) compliant. No small parts.
- Non-toxic, no lead, no harmful chemicals. Easy to install 3-step process.