What if we told you, you could essentially transform your iPad into a bona fide Macbook Pro? Well, the Clamshell will do just that, it's about as close as you can get to upgrading your iPad to a laptop these days. Seamless typing is ensured by regular resistance keys and a handful of shortcuts conspire to make your life easier. You'll love how much faster you can get things done on the iPad now that you've found its significant other.
HOW TO PAIR YOUR IPAD
- Before first use charge Keyboard for 6+ hours
- Insert iPad into case. Press on iPad edges to click into shell so it sits securely.
- Turn on Keyboard by sliding power switch on the side (Power and Connect lights will light for 3 seconds, then switch off to save battery)
- Turn on Keyboard's Bluetooth by pressing Fn + C button (Connect light will blink) - Turn on Bluetooth on iPad by going to Settings > General > Bluetooth > ON
- iPad will automatically search for Bluetooth device
- Choose "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" to connect keyboard
I like that she its sturdy and lightweight, gives my iPad mini a professional appearance
This is a very cheap plastic keyboard that fits poorly on the monitor. The iPad falls out of the frame.
It is a great little keyboard, easy to set up, and quite easy to learn. Looks and feels durable, but I still wouldnt want to drop it. It did have a small thing wrong, (very small) on the keyboard on the same key as the > there is supposed to be a period . , that was missing, but I improvised. All in all a good product.
This item is actually the same as many unbranded versions except,more expensive ???????